Image Map

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout of Books 10 TBR!

Twas the night before Bout of Books 10, and all through the house / We're getting excited for reading, claiming a comfy spot on the couch...

I am so pumped for Bout of Books to start! May is just the month for read-a-thons and I am so pumped to be participating in them ALL!

I have a fairly hefty TBR for this week, so I'm not sure how much will actually get read, but I'm thinking a realistic goal will be 3-4 books, considering most of them are pretty short. They are:



If I somehow miraculously finish all of those, I might try picking up a Brandon Sanderson book to get my fill. I think the four books will be challenge enough though, so I'm probably just going to stick with those. We'll see though. 

All together those four books make up 1,281 pages, which means I'll be reading an average pace of 183 pages a day if I want to complete my goal. 

Also, I want to try and participate in a twitter chat at least once and maybe even some of the challenges that can be found HERE.  

It should definitely be a fun week and like last week, I shall try to do an update at least every other day, just to share my progress and all that jazz. 

As for now, I think a nice cup of tea is in order as I get ready to start with Vicious by: V.E. Schwab!

Happy reading everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment