Image Map

Monday, May 5, 2014

#AYEARATHON - Finish/Catch-Up on a Series

For those of you know aren't aware, #AYEARATHON was created by a group of booktubers who decided it would be cool to have a read-a-thon every month centering around a specific theme. I participated in the theme for February, which was Harry Potter, and it gave me a cool chance to re-read one of my favorite series. This month, I decided to participate again for the theme of Finishing/Catching-Up on a Series!

There aren't  any rules and you don't even have to stick to the theme. It's just a fun way to get the book community reading together and discussing, which I whole heartedly support. If you want more information you can go HERE to the Goodreads group and join in!

I thought this was a really good theme for this month considering I recently purchased the final two books in the Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness. I read The Knife of Never Letting Go last year and wasn't completely blown away by it, however I did enjoy it enough to want to continue with the series so this week shall be the week that happens.



If I somehow manage to finish both of them, I might go on to read Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead, which is the fifth book in the Vampire Academy series. I've been in the middle of that series for longer than I can remember so, it's about time I finish it up. 


I'm really excited at the prospect of finishing so many books this month and catching up with some series that I probably wouldn't have the drive to read otherwise. 

The #AYEARATHON starts TODAY and ends Sunday the 11th, so get to reading everyone! It's going to be a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment