Image Map

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Long Time No See (As Usual)

It seems like I get into the swing of things and then I fall out just like that *snaps fingers*. Right around the time of my last post here, I entered the world's biggest reading slump of all time, thus ensuring a lot of Netflix watching, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and scouring Pinterest for recipes to try.

I go through bouts of inactive reading-ness, but it's rarely as bad as it was around the end of summer. Luckily I'm no longer suffering from such inaptitude, and I'm back with the semi-scheduled programing known as my obsessive book disorder. I'm pretty sure that's a real thing. Right? Maybe?

So here we are. It's the start of November and I'm feeling good about the books I've read in October, plus, I'm feeling quite motivated to keep up with making videos and the book clubs/groups I'm taking part in.  I will say, quite unashamedly I might add, that I did kind of buy up half of Barnes and Noble when I came out of book slump retirement, so that has definitely helped fuel my motivation to read all the things.

So if anyone is left out there in the blogosphere that follows my ramblings here, hopefully you'll see more shortly.

Don't I always say that?

No matter. The point is... we're back!

No comments:

Post a Comment