Image Map

Thursday, May 8, 2014

#AYEARATHON Update #1

My #AYEARATHON got off to a bit of a slow start, but here we are at the halfway point and I've finished two whole books, so that's something.

I started off finishing The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson. I had about 150 pages left to go in that by the time Monday rolled around, so I was able to finish that thankfully. Then Tuesday I was able to start The Ask and the Answer, which was nice and all, but only about 130 pages got read in that. Wednesday was by far my most successful reading day with me finishing The Ask and the Answer, which was 389 pages.

This brings my total page count up to 669 pages! I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment, considering my lack of reading at the beginning.

I suppose today I'll start Monsters of Men. Hurray for finishing series, which is the whole point of this month's theme I think. If I can at least do that, I'll consider this read-a-thon a success.

Books Completed:
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

Currently Reading:
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness

Four days left to go! High hopes.

Now back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment